Friday, August 10, 2012

Who's Your Social Media Daddy? A Panel Discussion

That is one of the questions/topics to be discussed by a panel of experts I will be moderating at the next PharmaForce conference in Princeton, NJ, on October 30, 2012. Actually, the real question to be considered is "Who Owns Your Social Media Initiatives?"

Pharma Marketing News is a Media Partner for this event and is helping promote it through advertising. The panel I volunteered to moderate is titled "Effectively Building Your Social Business" (see here). I am not getting paid to do this, but I hope to learn a lot from the experience, especially from meeting and working with the expert panelists.

Not all the panelists have been chosen as yet. I and the conference organizers are interested in finding pharma panelists who can give their POVs regarding the following discussion bullet points:
  • Tap into social media data to reveal customer behavior
  • Understand the power of influence and influence mapping
  • How to best balance the risk and rewards of social
  • Who owns your social media initiatives
  • Determine the desired outcomes of your social media strategy
  • Align social media activities to your multichannel marketing strategy
I'll be contacting a few qualified people from my contacts, including my list of Pharma Twitter Pioneers (here) and candidates for the 3rd Annual Pharmaguy Social Media Pioneer Award (here). If you are interested in being a panel member or know someone you'd like to recommend, please let me know by filling out the following form.

NOTE: I am looking specifically for pharma people. There is no compensation for participation on panels except for the 45 minutes of fame and notoriety involved (I probably will write up a summary of the panel discussion afterward).

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment